1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Around six o'clock. Five o'clock on Thursdays. It takes a while for me to get the will to get out of bed.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
As late as possible on Saturdays, though that isn't often as late as I would like it to be. On Sunday we have a service to get to, and often lots of things to do before it.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Check the weather forecast sent to my mobile phone, go up the stairs to the kitchen, put the kettle on for coffee and check the overnight email, news and LJ.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
I generally get to leave home at around a quarter to eight. It should take less time than that, and on good days, it does.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
The breakfast buffet at the Hotel Ibis on Featherston Street ranks high on the list, but breakfast from McDonalds in Silverstream is unfortunately a more frequent (but more local and cheaper) breakfast venue. There's nothing wrong with home for breakfast.