- a tidier house
- useful new content on my websites
- a clearer direction the future of the Bank
- better idea of what music, books, videos are where
- world peace and a cure of all diseases
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
- Andy Winston, biochemist
- Francis Hesketh, forester
- Tim Williamson, engineer
- Geraint Hayward, mathematician
- Steve Giddins, chess master
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- play an instrument
- understand databases
- cook magnificent gourmet meals
- keep my patience with everybody
- remember more information
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- pay off mortgage and other debts
- travel extensively, including but not limited to Egypt, South America and Vanuatu
- remove financial uncertainty from various organisations I support
- improve the quality of decor here
- develop a renewal programme for parts of the city that need renewing
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- listen to music
- take a bath
- go to bed
- go for a walk
All answers are subject to change, not final or exhaustive, not deemed to commit me or anyone else to anything at any time.