| You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.|
What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com
In fact, Computational and Statistical Science with Pure Mathematics. Though in a slightly alternative universe, it was Mathematics and Philosophy.
From songmonk we get this one:
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Just getting out of bed.
2. When is the last time you filled up your gas tank?
June 2005 - haven't had a car since.
3. What is the most amount of money you spent in one store?
$15000 on air tickets must come close to being it.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. Do you have a car worth over $5,000?
No car at all.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you popular?
Don't ask me.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What was the last thing you mailed in the mail?
A cheque to pay a bill and an application for a promotional rail ticket.
13. Do you wash you car?
No car. But previously, we didn't. Not for a long time.
14. Last fast food you ate?
Pizza last night.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
17. What bank do you use?
Lloyds TSB and The National Bank of New Zealand.
18. Do you own any land?
Yes. The land on which this house sits.
19. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
Get a haircut and get a real job.
20. Your dream vacation?
Round the world, several times.
21. Last boat ride you went on?
Ferry cross the Mersey.
22. How old are your parents?
Father died aged 89, Mother died aged 78.
23. Are you in love?
Still crazy after all these years.
24. Do you have any single friends?
25. Last play you saw?
The Merchant of Venice at Birkenhead School.
26. Have you been to New York?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Go to the prayer and praise meeting at St Mary's, Upton.
28. Last concert you went to?
Wirral Grammar School concert.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Who knows? The only one planned so far is in November, and I'm sure there will be somethng before that.
30. Ever go to camp?
What sort of camp? Holiday in tents? Certainly not. Shared interest meetings in cabins or dorms? Yes.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No. Also, question lacks meaning here.
32. What is your current GPA?
Question lacks meaning.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you hungry?
Not very. Will eat some toast when I've finished this meme.
35. Where are your best friends located?
My wife lives with me. The rest of my friends are scattered all over the world.
36. Do you own a cowboy hat?
37. Do you have a tan?
(..38 was deleted by songmonk)
So I can't answer.
Edited: By the miracle of Google(tm) we now ask:
38. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Quite happy with the way it was. David was born just before I was 28.
39. Do you collect anything?
Not obsessively. Some magazines and books, coins and first day covers too.
40. Is this quiz annoying?
Yes. Too long.
41. Last time you got pulled over?
Random breath test.
42. Ever been arrested?
No. Got cautioned for going through a red light many years ago.
43. Been to Mexico for Spring Break?
No. But I have been to Mexico in springtime. May 1988.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. What is your cell phone's ringtone?
Americam Patriots by The Smirks.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Always. Family of five, always behind with laundry.
47. How many friends do you have?
78 if you ask LJ, but as for real life, who can tell? And some of the 78 are sock-puppets anyway.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Apart from my wife, who can tell?
49. Are you rich?
Compared with the vast majority of those on planet earth, yes.
50. When was your last paycheck?